Postponed: Workplace Mental Health Conference: Aligning Corporate and Academic Approaches
April 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:45 pm$50
The University of Michigan’s inaugural Workplace Mental Health Conference, presented in collaboration with the Center for Workplace Mental Health, American Psychiatric Association Foundation, will bring key stakeholders together from academia and industry to address mental health in the workplace.
- Be part of the first conference to explicitly “bridge the gap” between corporate and academic approaches in workplace mental health
- Discover key strategies for the workplace, including changing workplace environment, managing depressed workers, culture change, and manager training
- Hear from dynamic faculty and well-respected industry experts
- Discuss the latest real-world, action-oriented strategies and how to implement them in your organization
- Network with leading, emerging, and future academic and industry leaders during our networking lunch
- Share ideas, successes, and challenges
- Learn from a selection of case studies, panel discussions, and research findings
Who should join?
Employers, C-Suite leaders, researchers with an interest in workplace mental health, HR professionals, leaders from diverse industries (public, private, and non-profit organizations), mental health professionals
$50 plus fees. Includes breakfast and lunch.
Please contact Danielle Taubman at email@example.com