Webinar: Partnering With Community-Based Organizations To Address Social Determinants Of Health
March 2 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmComplimentary
This webinar is provided by Merck.
Monday, March 02, 2020 12:00 PM EST
This presentation will:
- Recognize the impact of social determinants on health.
- Explore case studies of partnerships between health care and community-based organizations.
- Merck reserves the right to refuse access to this program to unregistered participants.
- Merck is sponsoring this program and the speaker is presenting on behalf of Merck.
- The program you will be participating in is not an accredited Continuing Medical Education program.
- Information in the program is consistent with FDA guidelines.
This site is intended for health care professionals of the United States, its territories, and Puerto Rico.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Speaker: Anu Banerjee
Anu Banerjee, PhD, MHM, HRM, ERM is Chief Quality and Innovation Officer at Arnot Health. Dr. Banerjee manages corporate direction and strategy, while facilitating activities in quality, patient safety, risk, performance improvement and data analytics for the acute, long-term and outpatient services with the system. He is responsible for operations metrics, policy and procedure development, project management, reimbursement and revenue modeling, budget oversight, predictive analytics, team building, system integration and partner collaborations. Dr. Banerjee is an adjunct professor at Binghamton University where he lectures on Population Health Management.